Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alert! Silvertone Collection - 3 nice guitars - in Minn for $1000


These may be sold because this is good deal - 3 nice Silvertone by Danelectro Harmony guitars in Elk River MN for a total of $1000. That Dolphin head Silvertone/ Dano is a sweet lil axe. The Bobcat and 1448 and nice collectibles too.

Vintage 50s-60s Silvertone/Danelectro Guitar Collection - $1000 (St. Cloud or Elk River)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-26, 4:59PM CST
Reply to: sale-heurx-1525484762@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a collection of 3 Silvertone Vintage Guitars. They are:

1. Silvertone Bobcat in near perfect condition
2. 1957 Silvertone U-1 in great condtion for a guitar of 50 years old, Made by Danelectro -- Matching amp also available for $150 (Not Pictured)
3. Silvertone 1448 also in great condition for its age, Made by Danelectro

All guitars in working order. Sound cool. All original parts. A great set for a new or experienced collector. This took me years to put together.

Selling for $1000. Legitimate offers considered.

I live in St. Cloud and work in Elk River. I can show the set in Elk River for serious buyers.

Calls Preferred to email- email is NOT checked daily!!!!. 320-282-1733 JOEL

Thank you for scamming someone else and not me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey JC, just wanted to say thanks for running these! While I'm glad I found ya, I hope hardly no-one else does so I can have a chance at a find or two. Danged internets!

    j

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.