Monday, January 11, 2010

Gibson 1999 Gold Top Les Paul '60 Reissue - in Minn MI for $1000


This seller is also willing trade his Gold Top Reissue for a PRS in the $1K price range so he's being very flexible. As far as I am aware this is a good price for this guitar.


'99 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Gold Top Les Paul trade for PRS - $1000 (Maple Grove)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-10, 11:04PM CST
Reply to: sale-n3mht-1546892405@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For trade: 1999 GIbson Les Paul Gold Top '60 reissue. It has the Gibson Custom Shop Burstbucker 1 & 2 pickups installed. Stock tuners have been replaced with the MUCH BETTER Grover beans.

Comes with the brown tolex GIBSON USA case with pink interior.

Since this photo was taken, it's had a metal jack plate installed.

I'm looking for a PRS Custom 22 or 24 or McCarty in the $1000 value range for trade. Condition isn't a big deal...I know people don't really beat 'em up when they own them, so if you're interested, please call me at 320-241-9049 or email me through CraigsList.

Thanks!


Location: Maple Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.