Thursday, September 16, 2010

1975 Stratocaster - Sunburst Hardtail w Maple Board in KC for $950

Wow!  This guitar may by a refinish but that is still a great price for a 35 year old Strat.  I love a hardtail and I'd be jumping all over this one if I didn't already have a 1979. 

I'd be a wee bit suspicious of the middle pickup and switch since they don't seem to have the same aging as the other hardware - but that could just be a trick of the light.

*********************



Vintage 1975 Fender Stratocaster Strat Guitar Hardtail - $950 (Oak Grove)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-09-14, 4:18PM CDT

Reply to: sale-tjmrt-1954112039@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 1975 Fender Strat for sale. Great body and a perfect neck.the body has been professionally refinished by Dave Seuferling one of kansas citys finest. Comes with a period specific case.$950 firm (you'll be hard pressed to find a new strat at this price)

Call-352.6798

•Location: Oak Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.