Monday, November 5, 2012

Ventura Bruno Classical acoustic in West LA for $60

If you are looking for a nicely aged Classical guitar with what looks to be a solid spruce top this seller in West LA  is offering a 1960's Japanese made Ventura Bruno that he just restrung for only $60. 

Japanese acoustic guitars from this period can be very hit or miss but my experience is that the ones that have been kept around this long in decent shape are usually pretty good players.  This is likely to be a 45 year old guitar.

********************************  







GREAT CLASSICAL GUITAR, BRUNO VENTURA 1583, with STAND, GREAT PRICE - $60 (West Los Angeles)


Date: 2012-11-05, 3:05PM PST
xvrnm-3389225067@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I just polished this rich-toned beautiful classical guitar and put new D'Addario strings on it.
This beauty looks, sounds and plays great, featuring dark wood, pleasing tones and nice action.
This exact make and model is selling on eBay currently for as much as $150, but I need the money
so I will sell this guitar and a guitar stand to you for much less than half that price,
only $60.

Thank you for your interest.

All the best,
Bruce

1 comment:

  1. Hii I'm interested to buy, my email is keegan.dsouza@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.