Monday, December 23, 2013

Fender Musicmaster Bass Tube amp with killer replacement speaker in Valley Village CA for $275

This seller is offering a Musicmaster Bass amp which is basically a little 15 watt tube amp best suited for guitar - and he's replaced the fairly crappy stock speaker with what appears to be an Altec Lansing or Besa Black Shadow 125 Watt ><> Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp - $275 (Valley Village) Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp - $275 (Valley Village) Vintage Silverface Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp for sale. 12 watt combo with a 12" speaker. 6V6 power tubes. 12ax7 preamp tube. Sounds great for guitar with awesome crunch when cranked. Some compare it to the Tweed Deluxe sound when cranked. Call Jim 310-***-****

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jim, can you tell anything about this guitar from the (very limited) pictures? Not far from me to pick up but know nothing about these or their value. Thanks, love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear jim,
    I hope you r still out their. I've been reading your stuff 4 years. 1 time I bought a guitar u were interested in; a 60's kay custom kraft white. omg that guitar needed so much work. tell you if interested. hope to hear from u bro' mark

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.