Friday, November 20, 2020

Fullerton '62 RI Strat in Los Angeles for $3500

This seller in the Los Angeles area is offering a very nice 1983 Fullerton AVRI '62 Strat for $3500. That is a good price for one of these that have been and will continue to be very sought after by collectors. I would guess that this one should have the "Red Bottoom (or Red Bobbin) Pickups" which are terrific and highly prized. But he doesn't say that in the listing so maybe not. These earliest examples of the Vintage Strats were overseen by John Carruthers who apparently had a hand in setting this one up as well. Quite a find really at any price. This one comes with all the vintage style accesories which just adds to the long term value for most colectors. ************* Fender 62 Reissue Stratocaster Fullerton Model - $3,500 (Los Angeles) image 17 of 22 1 12345678910111213141516171819202122 © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap Well I can’t believe but I have finally decided to part with 1983 Fender AVRI thar is in mint like new condition. This is actually a collectors item because it is what is call a Fullerton model. From my pictures you can see how the beautiful three color sunburst finish transitions so seamlessly between each color which is top quality finishing. This Strat's tone is just fabulous.... the best I have ever heard and action is set to be smooth and low. John Carruthers set this up for me, he’s the best in the business. He helped develop the 62 the 57 and 52 Telecaster to name just a few. This deal includes the mint condition original G&G tweed case. Don’t miss out on this deal. $3500. Check out the fantasic tones of this amazing guitar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemcT16KMc Please I am downsizing all my gear so I will not consider any trades or partial trades. If you are interested in this guitar let me know by texting me or emailing me here. If you have any questions I would happy to answer you call show contact info . Thanks

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.