Thursday, March 11, 2021

Silvertone 1484 Tube Amp in Minneapolis area for $100

Accoerding to this seller the amp works. Sounds like it just needs a little tune up/ cleaning. If you are in the Twin Cities area you may already be on to of this one. LOL. Might even be worth making the trip. 1484's are great Danelectro made amps. A lot of fun and some have even used them onstage (i.e. Jack White). The cabinets are always the weakest part - that and the flimsy reverb units. Sears Silvertone Guitar Amp - $100 (Vadnais Heights) 800 county road e east (google map) Works. Needs some TLC. No speakers in cab. I tested on another cabinet and head works and is loud. All pots could use a cleaning and sometimes play quiter until knob is tapped. Reverb was not working with switch or other switch. Though I can hear slight reverb, it's just not getting through amp. Has new old stock pair of matched russian 6L6GC tubes. Back needs a jack for speaker connection. Has just 2 bare speaker wires coming out from back. Both sides work. Cases are in rough used condition. Comes with rare original pedal. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I'd like to call you about this amp but there is no contact info. My email is elliot.george100@yahoo.com. Would be great to get in touch.

    Many thanks

    George

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.