Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ampeg ReverbRocket 2 in Portland area for $300

This one needs work on the reverb but the Ampeg Reverb is a fairly simple circuit - it is speaker driven so it runs off the output tranny instead of half the preamp tube - but of course it still may not be an easy fix. 

*****************************



Vintage Ampeg Reverberocket 2 Tube Guitar Amp - $300 (NE Alberta)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-07-26, 11:06AM PDT

Reply to: sale-pg6ya-1864192527@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a really cool old tube guitar amp at a great price. I have it priced so low because it's not in perfect condition. The reverb does not function. This could be an easy fix, but I haven't investigated why it doesn't work. Aside from that, this is an amazing amp. It has a great clean tone which breaks up nicely to a very crunchy distortion. It sounds jazzy at low volumes and more lo/fi/garage rock at higher volumes. It also has a unique sounding tremolo. I need to sell this quick so I'm letting it go for $300/obo. I think this amp could be left as it is or, with an extra investment, it could be brought back to its original condition. Call me at (503)200-7268 if you have questions or would like to try it out. The picture is not of my amp, it's just a stock picture I found online. If you need to see pictures of the specific amp, just let me know.

Location: NE Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.