Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Conrad 1960's MIJ Semi Hollow - Closet Classic in Detroit area for $265

Here is a Conrad - same as a Univox, Aria or Ventura from the same era.  Early Matsumoku factory guitar.   I wouldn't expect too much from the pickups - but you never know.  Sometimes these are nice bitey P90 type single coils - sometimes not. 

***************************



Rare Vintage Hollow Body Electric Guitar in Excellent Condition - $265 (Redford)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-07-27, 1:53PM EDT

Reply to: sale-2ebye-1866169421@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rare Vintage Conrad Hollow Body Electric Guitar in Excellent Condition. Super Straight Steel Reinforced Neck, with Unbelievable Low Action and Sound. I have not Looked at, or played this guitar in over 40 years. It has been in my Mothers Closet, if you dont belive me, come see for yourself...Redford Area - $265

Call Mike...313 595-6338
 
Location: Redford

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.