Friday, March 24, 2017

Mid 1960's Teisco E-100 Electric in Lancaster PA area for $55

This seller is offering a neat little Teisco built solid body electric for $55.  Thatprice is in keeping with what these guitars sold for about 20 years ago when I  fist got into this obsessive hobby LOL.

Small bodied - but full scale - MIJ electrics like this (E-100 or similar re-branded model) are fun as long as you have realistic expectations and don't mind tinkering with it to dial in the tone.  I like them for slide and they also work as great jangle boxes for Indie style rhythm work.   Check it out:  - JC


Vintage Electric Guitar MIJ - $55 (Ephrata) hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
condition: good
Vintage Electric Guitar
Made in Japan in the 1960s
Plays great through a guitar amplifier
text or call
Thank you !
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.