Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Magnatone M8 Suitcase Style Maggie with True Vibrato and Reverb for $300 in Oklahoma City OK


This seller is offering a fairly beat up but solid looking Magnatone M8 in OKC for only $300.  The M8 is a 25 Watt Maggie with "True Vibrato" and Reverb.  It has a 12 in speaker.

This is a good deal on a Maggie Suitcase amp.  I own an M10a from the same period and I can tell you I paid a whole lot more than $300 for mine. LOL.  - JC

********************** 

 Magnatone M8 amp 60's - $300 (Duncan area) hide this posting

 1 2 3
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Magnatone M8 amp great ...... AWSOME 60's sound.... missing one knob.... $300 cash only in person! # FIVE!EIGHT!ZERO!FOUR!SEVEN!FIVE!TWO!EIGHT!SEVEN!ZERO
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6294161681
 
posted: 
 
updated: 
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.