Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kay Vanguard in Forest Lake, MN for $200+



This Kay Vanguard has been stripped down a bit - owner seems unaware or uniformed about the guitar - these do sound nice with those bright clear Kay pickups.

Vintage guitar! - $1 (Forest Lake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-17, 9:58AM CST
Reply to: sale-tettb-1469900558@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moving sale! This guitar must go this weekend!

Best offer gets the guitar. (I've already had offers at $200)

I've never seen a guitar like it, and I don't know what make it is. Someone told me that they think it may be an "airline" guitar, which is apparently very rare and sought after. Not sure though.

It has a 19 fret scale and 2 humbuckers. I used to use it for slide playing, but it's been years since it's been played. I remember it working fine, but I recall that some of the electronics/pots weren't effective. May need some rewiring or something.

Please email! Must be picked up on Saturday (the 21st) between noon and 6:00pm or Sunday (the 22nd) between 1:00pm and 5:00pm.


Location: Forest Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.