Monday, November 2, 2009

Teisco EP-8T in Boston for $125



Neat little Tiesco hollow body - great for small hands - with cool old crocodile Case. These are fun little gutars - just don't confuse this with an ES-335.

Vintage 60's Guitar - Teisco Del Rey EP-8T - $125 (Oxford, MA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-01, 8:31PM EST
Reply to: sale-rwyv4-1447338803@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Vintage Teisco Del Rey Hollow Body Model: EP-8T with ostrich case.

Red with black trim. Made in Japan.

My boyfriend bought it used 10+ years ago to learn to play. It's been in the basement since. Could use some TLC. Small scrape on back body. Finish is crazing. Appears to be all original components, however.

We only play piano, so we can't attest to its playing or sound. But feel free to write with questions - we'll answer as best we can. We can take additional pictures, as needed.


Location: Oxford, MA

2 comments:

  1. This is the closest I have come to finding the teisco del ray I had in the 60's . my first guitar... I see lots of regular colored sunburst ... but not the red. this seems to be missing a knob and the tremolo bar. I am interested in this guitar;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately as you can see that listing is from 4 years ago. Maybe someone will see your request and tell you about a more current EP-8T for sale somewhere. - JC

      Delete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.