Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kay K-100 electrric with National tube amp in Alabama for $175 + $50

I emailed this seller and he sent me back these pics - nice looking K-100 with the cool "Kelvinator" Headstock logo. And get this - he said he also has an old National tube amp that he will throw in for an additional $50. Yikes! I am sure it is sold by now unless the Guitar Deal gods are being very generous to us this time of year.

*******************************






1960's Kay double cut away VINTAGE - $175 (Fortpayne,AL)
Date: 2011-04-09, 9:15PM EDT
Reply to: sale-mec7p-2315868625@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

its got a lil rust on the bridge cover has chrome hardware all original (guitar,leather case,and strap) it is flat vintage burst bolt on new strings has chrome p90 pickup in center of pickguar i can send pics thru txt at 256-438-9938 or email me at 2564389938@vzwpix.com it does have damage due to age plays great and sounds great but i need to sell some gear and buy some new THANKS COTY

Location: Fortpayne,AL

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I can offer nowhere near the deal this guy is, BUT, I have the same guitar and would like to sell it also. You can email me at mailfrommaci@gmail.com to see photos and make an offer. It's in pristine condition.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.