Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weiss acoutsic in Chicago for $100

I am always interested in posting a guitar brand or model I've never seen before - this Weiss is one of those. While this looks similar to many Kay and Harmony birch bodied student guitars it is not exactly the same so it may be a unique model.

Amazingly enough I think this is actually a copy of a Harmony - note the attempt at the faux tiger-stripe finish so common on other Chicago built student guitars.

********************************






Vintage 1960's Weiss Acoustic Guitar Parlor Model (Model # G-100) - $100 (Oak Lawn)
Date: 2011-09-09, 10:56AM CDT
Reply to: sale-7ysqr-2576970624@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Vintage 1960's Weiss Acoustic Guitar Parlor Model
Model # G100
Six String with 18 Frets and 36" Overall Length
Body 13" Wide at widest point, 17 1/2" Tall, 3 1/2" Deep
Good Condition
Asking $100.00

Please contact me through craigslist (Reply to: (link shown above))
Thanks,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.