Saturday, April 27, 2013

Airline 62-9015A Twin Twelve tube amp at GC in Lancaster PA for $399

Saw this old Airline amp listed in the used items available at the Guitar Center in Lancaster, PA.  This is basically the same as a Silvertone Twin Twelve - dual 6L6 power tubes put out about 50 watts and it has both Tremolo and Reverb.  That's a whole lot of vintage tone for about the same price as a new Fender Blues Jr. 

******************************  



108690700 GUITAR AMP
VINTAGE 1963 AIRLINE 2X12 COMBO W/ ONE JENSON SPKR

Amps
Guitar Center Lancaster
Lancaster, Pennsylvania  17603
717-390-4807
View Store's Used Inventory
Now Only
$399.99

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you're posting this now, cause when I was bumming around on GCs site I saw this and the 62-9013A and would have loved to get this amp, but it's alittle too much for what I need. Looks great though!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.