Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Audio Guild amp n Minn for $300



Amazingly enough here is another Audio GUild amp in Minn - this one looks like the Universal Model - or it may be a Versatone - still it is basically the same s the PANaramic except I think this one has two regularspeaker instead of the horn.

classic guitar tude amplifier - $300 ( NE minneapolis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-20, 2:28PM CDT
Reply to: sale-dukn3-1333359652@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am selling an old tube amp made by adio guild corp which used to be a sub-division of Magnatone. I bought about 3 years ago and since I have had a technician go through it, clean it and replace anything that needed it. The speakers are getting a little worn and might need to be replaced at some point but they still work just fine. This amp has 2 channels which go to 2 different speakers in the amp. The first channel goes to a bigger speaker and the second one goes to a slightly smaller one. each channel has a clean and dirty input as well as a bass and treble equalizer. For each channel there is also a brightness option that can be utilized by pulling the volume nob out. There is also reverb and tremolo which has both a speed and intensity dial. If you are interested or want to ask any questions feel free to drop me a line.


Location: NE minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.