Sunday, August 23, 2009

Green Knox (Teisco) Guitar in SF bay area for $75



You won't find many Teisco's in the Bay area for under 4100 and this one is GREEN. It has the decent gold foil pickup which works great for slight or basic garage tones - and it is green. And it has a trussrod and adjustable bridge - oh and did I mention that it is GREEEN!!!

Vintage 60's Japan electric guitar - $75 (sonoma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-21, 3:24PM PDT
Reply to: sale-ch9ac-1335501782@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Retro cool early 1960's Knox/Teisco guitar. This guitar plays pretty good. Has the De Armond "gold foil" pickup and sounds good. I have a vintage chipboard case that fits for an extra $10. Email for more info. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. who cares if it's green

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has this guitar that was given to him by his grandpa. He does not know any thing about guitars so I want to thank you for your information. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.