Thursday, August 20, 2009

Teisco ET-440 Spectrum in Atlanta for $250



The 440 was Teisco's top of the line in the late 60's - lots of buttons/switches and 4 pickups. I can't trell if the seller here is saying these are the actual photos f his guitar or file photos so you'll have to find out. $250 is about the right price for a ET-440 in good shape w/ the trem bar and all items intact - so worth a look.

Vintage Teisco ET-440 Spectrum - $250 (Highlands)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-13, 2:52PM EDT
Reply to: sale-ygkpp-1321486948@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a late 1960's Teisco ET-440 Spectrum. The guitar features 4 pickups (each can be controlled independently), a super long tremolo bar, and of course, all that crazy Teisco flair. It's in near perfect condition; the pickguard has a few scratches. Electronics still work.
I don't have a camera, but the pictures below give you an idea of what it looks like. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.


Location: Highlands
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 comment:

  1. Jim,

    I noticed you're missing the Teisco Crown logo brand applied to the headstock. I have the exact guitar, in pristine condition like yours. I also note your pictures look like you have white humbuckers, mine are steel with black inserts. I am looking for the hardshell case. Are you selling yours on craigslist? If so, how much? I'll have to check back on the blog, The blog profile does not recognize my Google accont.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.