Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fender Pro Reverb w/ AB763 Circuit in Portland for $500

You would have to play this amp to decide for your self but everything about its pedigree tells me it should sound as good as the seller says. This must have been a 1970's model. The Pro Reverb is traditionally a 40 watt amp so it is really not the same as a Twin Reverb but lower wattage means warmer tube tone at lower (i.e. more reasonable) volumes. Some of the later Pro Reverbs did bump up to 70 watts so this could be one of those. Either way it should be a two 6L6 power tube circuit similar to a Super Reverb.

The amp looks very nice in the pics. It has decent speakers and I love the foldback legs. I don't see why they added the Twin Reverb Panel but perhaps it was a personal choice.

Definitely worth a look. I am a fan of the Pro Reverb myself.

*********************






VINTAGE FENDER PRO REVERB TUBE AMP WITH PREMIUM SPEAKERS NOT REISSUE - $500 (KLAMATH FALLS)

--------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-22, 2:45PM PST
Reply to: sale-3wjpw-2710936116@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
---------------------------------------------------------

VINTAGE FENDER PRO REVERB WITH NEW TUBES AND PREMIUM JENSEN C12K 100 WATT EACH SPEAKERS., GRILL IS IN AMAZINGLY GOOD SHAPE,COMES WITH TILT BACK LEGS AND NICE QUALITY CASTERS.THIS AMP HAD BEEN SWITCHED TO THE AB763 BLACK FACE CIRCUIT WITH THE MASTER VOLUME REMOVED....ALSO HAS A TWIN REVERB BLACK FACE CONTROL PANEL. WARMEST SOUNDING AMP IVE EVER PLAYED THRU HANDS DOWN...PRICED FOR QUICK SALE...$500...541-***-****

•Location: KLAMATH FALLS

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the chance to make a comment. I love the site, but think you need a space for readers to alert you to scams. The strat that was too good to be true, turned out to be a scammer, as you suggested it might be. But once I determined that and notified you there wasn't anywhere to post it.
    Keep up the good work and keep posting the cool vids. You are spot on about Hendrix; I saw him many times; he was always very cool, very friendly, amazing; sadly, the last time I saw him he seemed strung out. Not necessarly stoned, but certainly not beautiful. Thanks again, H. www.fleishmaninstruments.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.