Thursday, July 19, 2012

Neat Customized Teisco E-100 in Flint MI for $120

This seller took an old ET-120 and gave it a very unique custom paint job and an aftermarket P90 pickup.  I'd say he did a pretty darn good job.  He only wants $120 and will entertain trades.  Check it out.

 **************************  




protection/certification/guarantee. More info

1964 Teisco Custom - $120 (Fenton/Flint)


Date: 2012-07-15, 10:11AM EDT
Reply to: bxb9m-3140608663@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I had this checked out recently and I have found out that this was a 64 Teisco guitar. These guitars have become extremely rare. It has to be one of the lightest guitars I have ever played or owned. When the guitar was purchased it had a broken pick guard and a broken pickup. Other than the replacement pickguard and amazing P90 pickup everything else is original including the hard to find witch hat control knobs. The guitar has obviously had some customization. In the interest of creating something unique, the digital era that we live in today was the theme. The pickguard is made of a real circuit board, and the paint scheme has a circuit theme to match. The tuners work phenomenally for being as old as they are. The guitar has an amazingly warm and thick clean tone. The main use that this guitar had was for rhythm chugging in the chorus while recording. With the P90 just short of a true neck position, it gives the guitar one of the thickest rhythm crunches I've ever had the pleasure of playing. In all honesty I'd be willing to entertain any offer but I know what the guitar is worth. I'm looking for another guitar or the right guitar pedal, but I'd be happy to take cash offers as well. I love SG style guitars as well as PRS styled guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.