Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gretsch 6003 "Jimmie Rogers Folk Singer" Acoustic Guitar in Leonardtown MD for $425

This seller is offering a Gretsch 6003 acoustic which is sometimes referred to as the Jimmie Rogers Folk Singer Model.  These were not expensive guitars - they sold for about $100 back in the 1960's - but they are USA built by Gretsch in Brooklyn NY and they are made of solid Spruce and Mahogany. 

I've never played one so I can't vouch for the sound but there are some comments about them on the Gretsch sites around the Web.   I don't think I've ever highlighted one on my blog before so here it is. - JC

****************************     




Vintage 1950-60's Gretsch Acoustic Guitar - $425 (Leonardtown, md)


Date: 2012-08-18, 6:32AM EDT


Vintage Gretsch 6003 (late 1950' s early 1960's ?) Acoustic guitar, serial number #60528, in good playing condition.
This guitar is for sale, on consignment, by its original owner at the Maryland Antiques Center in Leonard town Md, 20650.
The guitar can be seen Monday through Sunday 10am - 5pm at 20650 Point Lookout Rd., Leonardtown, Md. phone 301-***-****.
If there are any questions, or if you need more information about the guitar, PLEASE EMAIL me. The shop staff cannot answer questions about the guitar. See photos for condition.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.