Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Silvertone 1457 Electric in Long Beach / Belmont Shores area of CA for $400 (or less)

This is an okay price for a Silvertone 1457 but this one looks very nice. Of course it is missing the 4 tube amp in case (1457 amp case models are better than the 1448's since they use 12AX7 and 6V6 tubes and have the tremolo circuit as well) but the guitar looks to be in very nice shape.

I absolutely love my 1457 and think everyone should have one (LOL) so this might be your chance.

********************************




SILVERTONE 1457 vintage guitar - $1 (Belmont Shores, CA)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-21, 10:24PM PDT
Reply to: sale-swbe4-2279168648@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna say 400, but i'm willing to drop to negotiate.
it is still in good condition, some minor scratches but nothing to affect sound or play.
for serious buyers i'll send them a picture
comes with soft case

•Location: Belmont Shores, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.