Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fender USA Jazz Bass in Los Angeles for $650

This seller is offering a 2000 Fender Jazz bass in Candy apple red for only $650. That is a nice price for one of the classic desirable basses.

I personally love the Fender Jazz - I think it is prettier than the P-Bass and it is certainly easier to hold and play if you don't have hands the size of George Clinton.

I am pretty sure this would be an American Standard Jazz Bass not the Highway 1 because I seriously doubt they offered a Highway 1 version in Candy Apple red.

***********************************





FENDER JAZZ BASS - USA ! - $650 (Los Angeles)

Date: 2012-02-14, 1:13PM PST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

FENDER JAZZ BASS. 2000. Candy apple red burst . Everything works . Priced to sell
$650 obo. Call 323-***-****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.