Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1961 Supro Coronado Reso-glas electric in Chicago for $800

I know, $800 is not cheap - but LOOK AT THIS GUITAR!    Good lawd she is beauuuutiful!

********************************  



1961 Supro Coronado - $800 (Chicago)


Date: 2012-05-29, 10:41PM CDT
Reply to: zkzp7-2994376151@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Greetings, for sale is my black 1961 Supro Coronado, the serial# dates it to 1961-1964. The Res-o-glass body is shiny and clean, the action is set low, the neck is straight and plays like butter. No breaks or repairs ever. It has a three position toggle switch, 1st position is dark, 2nd is mid and 1st is bright. Everything inside and out is original and untampered with. Comes with the original hardshell case. The price is firm, sorry but no trades, cash only. Why by a reissue when you could own the real deal, priced to sell. Here's a link to a few sound samples.

http://soundcloud.com/urbancoyote

-Thank you

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.