Thursday, May 3, 2012

Teisco/Norma/Prestige 2 pickup electric in OKC for $150

These little Teisco's were sold  under several labels and all in all they are neat little playable vintage guitars.  Better than a Tulip by most measures - from the looks of it this may even have been a Silvertone model. 

********************************** 

escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

Mint vintage Teisco strat guitar - $150 (okc)


Date: 2012-04-23, 7:38PM CDT
Reply to: sj9q3-2960181160@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Mint. Beautiful sun burst finish. Low action. Straight neck. Fairly new strings. Light scratches. Pickup sounds and works good. Comes with hard case and a new set of strings still in the package. OBO thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jim. I didn't see a place to send you a message, so sorry to do it as a comment.

    You've likely seen this listing on ebay, and I know it's an ebay listing and not CL (not sure if you ever cross over), but it's got to be the nicest Silvertone 1484 amp on the planet.

    Item # 280870815143.

    Great amps (I've had one a year or so), and this one is soooo pretty. I bet it even still has the new amp smell.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.