Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Silvertone 1448 w/ Case in Indianapolis for $150

I don't know what is going on with the amp in case part of this but I'd snatch this up in a minute if I were a local.  Silvertone 1448's are just amazing guitars especially for slide, fingerstyle electric and greasy blues. 

In fact, I think I am going to go play mine right now... - JC

***************************** 




Silvertone 1448 Vintage Guitar - $150 (Wynnedale / Indianapolis)


Date: 2012-05-29, 12:45PM EDT
Reply to: sckvt-3044620395@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This guitar has some blemishes and paint chipping. "Carl Harris" is etched into the pick guard. This would be a nice restore project or works fine as is. If your name is Carl Harris then it's meant to be. The neck looks straight and it plays fine with little buzzing around the frets. The case has been mutilated by someone so the amp is no longer in there. You'll get the case along with the guitar. The guitar has a nice baritone sound and is highly sought after in any condition. I've seen similar guitars with the same wear go for well over $200 on eBay. I'm willing to consider OBO but no trades. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.