Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Harmony H-6365 Mohogany Acoustic in Fond Du Lac WI for $100

This seller is offering a Harmony H-6365 which is the later version of the venerable H-165.  Not so much cache as its older brother but still well made in the USA with solid woods and it even has a trussrod. These fly way under the radar since they are later period Harmony guitars but they are very well loved by their owners and apparently play well and sound very nice.   Definitely worth taking a look and a listen.  If it is the bound version and it is in decent shape you will have certainly scored.

There is no pic on the listing so I am showing a generic pic I found online.

***************************** 


Harmony Acoustic 6-String Guitar, Vintage - $100 (Fond du lac, WI)


Date: 2012-05-26, 8:21PM CDT
Reply to: vdqwb-3040293158@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

HARMONY H6365 6-STRING ACOUSTIC GUITAR

This is an antique guitar but also a great guitar for playing as well.

It is a great guitar whether you want it as an antique or just to play on as I did. Moving so just trying to get rid of the things I don't have room for anymore. I am looking for $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.