Thursday, September 13, 2012

1930's V-neck Birch Bodied parlor guitar in Olympia WA area for $95

This seller is offering a cool Birch bodied acoustic that appears to be in good shape and that he says has decent low action.  It certainly appears to be in good undamaged condition in the photos.  By the extreme V-shape of that neck I would place this as a pre-War guitar, possible from the 1930's.  The headstock shape resembles some Regal, Deering and Slingerland models I've seen in the past and it has the 10th fret marker common to pre-war Stella guitars.    

Any day you can grab one of these 75 year old solid wood Blues Boxes for $100 or less is a good day.  

***********************************  





Vintage Small Bodied Guitar - $95 (Chehalis)


Date: 2012-09-12, 9:22PM PDT
6v7mh-3268458543@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Vintage Small Bodied Guitar=This Guitar is in great shape for its age. Good close action. 12 frets. Straight neck.

CALL Now! 360-***-**** I'll Delete when this item Sells, so if the add is still up give me a call or shoot me an email.

Not too far from: Thurston County, Bucoda, tenino, yelm, tacoma, Fort Lewis, Rochester, Oakville, Adna, Napavine, Raymond, Vader, centralia, olympia, tumwater, lewis county,

I'm selling many quality items:

Enter RAMAN's STORE in the Craigslist search box to see all my items.



2 comments:

  1. love the v-neck...it was easy to machine necks in this mannor....I just found an old f-hole plywood 1930s guitar that has this type of neck. L.Pless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim, I have a nearly identical guitar that I am attempting to repair. See my blog at http://brucesguitarproject.blogspot.com/

    Note the tuners a closed, but the tail piece is identical.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.