Monday, September 3, 2012

Teisco ET-460T Sharkfin Electric and matching MIJ 60's Drumkit in Camarillo CA for $550

This seller is offering up a Teisco 4 pickup sharkfin electric (one of my favorite Teisco's) along with a matching blue Sparkle drum kit.  This would be a great pair for a music video producer or someone who wanted to shoot a very cool video - of course it would be cool to actually play them as well LOL!

Note:  This same seller is also offering a Harmony 2 pickup Stratotone with the stacked pots for $400. 

******************************************  



Vintage 1960s Teisco Shark Fin Guitar and Blue Sparkle Drum Set - $250 (Camarillo)


Date: 2012-08-26, 10:21AM PDT


For sale Teisco guitar from the 60s and Vintage drums from the 60s all for $550 or I will sell them separately. The Teisco vintage Guitar in great condition It sort of matches the drum set and is from the 60s. This guitar is is just cool with a shark fin body shape and four pickups with square pole pieces, a thick metal pickguard and an amazing sound and lots of switches to get lots of different tones. This guitar sounds great recorded. Guitars just do not get much cooler than this one I have for sale a vintage 1960s Majestic/Pearl Drum Set. The drums are in a cool blue sparkle finish and look like a copy of an old set of Slingerland drums . It is a jazz set with a 20" bass drum and a very cool 14" floor tom (this floor tom sounds great and can be uses with any vintage Ludwig or other set that only has a 16" floor tom) and of course a matching 14" snare drum which is in great condition as well. I have the original throne and kick pedal for it as well. It also has the original bass drum mounted cymbal stand (and I will throw in the Paiste cymbal on it as well). I do not have a blue sparkle mounted tom but will throw in a 12" silver Sonor tom and cymbal stand and Sabine cymbal shown in the pictures for free if you want that). I would like to sell all of this vintage made in Japan gear together since it matches and just looks cool together if you used it in a band or for recording so I will give some one a great deal and sell the guitar and drums (all of it) for the first $550 cash (about the same price as a new made in Mexico Strat so it is a great deal). Or I will sell all of this drum stuff for the first $250 cash takes all of it and sell the Teisco guitar for the first $400 cash takes it. This is a first Come Firsts Served sale. Call my cell at 805 ***-**** (as I do not answer any emails or texts) to come and see the stuff. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.