Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guitar Center Deals - Super Reverb amp, Gibson Corvus Guitar, Les Paul GK-55

I am always keeping an eye on the Used Gear sale prices at GC around the country and there are some decent deals.  There is a nice Fender 70's Silverface Super Reverb at the GC in Tallahassee FL for only $499.  And I spotted an unusual find, a GIBSON CORVUS at the GC in Atlanta, GA for only $499.  I am not sure which version or color (there is a Corvus I, II and III) since there is no pic. There is also a 1979 Gibson Les Paul GK-55 (one of the last Kalamazoo electric guitars) for $729 at the GC in Tukwila, WA.

2 comments:

  1. This post reminded me to check GC used again and I immediately scored a $1500 mic preamp for $450 - thanks JC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GC is doing their 6 month no interest financing again so I scanned and found a 1958 Airline Town & Country for sale in Illinois for $499 - took me about 10 seconds to make up my mind and it is on it's way (shipping was only $17 but I had to pay Il sales tax - ugh). Can't wait for this one. - Jim C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.