Friday, April 16, 2010

Westone Dynasty in Chicago for $325 - let the hair wars begin!

Look all jokes aside this is a pretty cool looking guitar - and check out the original custom fit case - you gotta love it.  All I can say is... "Release the Kraken!!"

****************************************



WESTONE DYNASTY-VINTAGE! - $325 (Highland Park)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-04-16, 2:57PM CDT

Reply to: sale-agmnv-1695481729@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vintage Westone Dynasty. From the famed Matsumoku plant, Japan, mid 80's. Super cool. Plays great (output jack needs re-soldering or replacement), neck's straight with very little fretwear. Floyd Rose style trem with original whammy bar. Pin stripes are original and are part of the finish...she looks like a "Klingon Bird of Prey"! Missing a tone knob. Pots are push/pull coil taps for the humbuckers and a phase shift for the single coil. This guitar is SUPER COOL! Comes with original hard shell case. Trades will be considered (ONLY other guitars or amps). Email me any questions or call or text me on my cell (847) 902-8338.
 
Location: Highland Park

1 comment:

  1. I had a bass version of that back in 91 I loved it I have never played another bass like that one it was stolen from a small church in Kentucky while my son was in welborn hospital after he was born 2 monthe early if you still have that AXE call or text me 270 363 1586 thank you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.