Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2000 Fender USA Hardtail Strat in NYC for $590

I am a big fan of these Hardtails because I am always throwing traditional Strats way out of tune (I down and upstroke at too hard an angle).  This is similar to the Robert Cray model - except this one has a Duncan JB in the bridge for even more gain in the lead solo position.

*******************************

2000 Fender American Stratocaster Hardtail 3-tone Sunburst - $590 (Chelsea)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-05-05, 1:34PM EDT

Reply to: sale-ntedy-1725907943@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 Fender American Strat

Rosewood fretboard

3-tone Sunburst

Hardtail (string through body, no floating tremolo bridge, but you do get more sustain because there are less holes/cavities in the wood)

Finish is in decent condition, typical small scratches, there's a small ding where your forearm goes

Stock neck and middle pickups, bridge pickup is seymour duncan single-coil sized humbucker (not sure the specific model, I think its either the JB Jr. or Little '59)

Serial #Z0152400

Hardtail version of this http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-American-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=515748

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.