Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guild 1963 Jetstar S-100 in NJ for $400

Rare opportunity to pick up an all original Guild Jetstar from 1963 or 1964 from the original owner.  This one has the early body shape and the original pickups and Hagstrom type vibrato tailpiece.  Very hard to find this 2 pickup version (S-100) since the S-50 and later body shape Jetstar is more commonly seen.  He even kept the original (though beat up) case.  Nice. 

***********************************



Vintage 1960s Guild Electric Guitar - $400 (Chatham NJ)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-06-16, 6:50AM EDT

Reply to: sale-5ddk8-1793646098@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this guitar when I was a kid in the 1960s. It's a solid body Guild Electric in its original case (the case is really beat up, but you can have it). The guitar has not been played in over 30 years and I don't know if it works or not. Will accept reasonable offers, would like to see it go to a good home! Please email if interested.

Location: Chatham NJ

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.