Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teisco Kimberly May Queen in NY for $650

Yes, I know that $650 may seem like an awful lot of green for a MIJ Teisco guitar but these May Queens are one of the most coveted Teisco's - along with the Spectrum and Vegas guitars - and they ususally sell up in the $1K+ territory - so this one may require a little work but it is still a rare and valuable find.

Be sure and Note that this seller is ready, willing and able to ship the guitar and also accepts credit cards and Paypal - making this a perfect opportunity for one of my readers to grab this one up.   Good luck!!  - JC

*************************



60s Vintage Teisco(Kimberly)May Queen Bizarre guitar - $650 (11787 Shipping/Paypal,or cash!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-06-16, 10:23AM EDT

Reply to: sale-ay47d-1794730298@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my 1968(I believe) Teisco (Kimberly branded) "May Queen" guitar this is a semi-hollow instrument,like a Rickenbacker.It also is Tuxedo like a Ric or Danelectro.

Bigsby type tremolo/Vibrato bar.

In keeping with the Ric theme it is Black with a white pickguard.Rosewood look fretboard.."Gumby" type headstock

The body shape is bizarre and has been described as "an artists palate" in an article I read.

I call it "Rickenbacher Road Kill" or "Salvadore Dali edition Ric 360"

there is a video of someone playing one on You tube,if you search it.

This is an extremely cool and unique instrument.Wooooo--Psychadelic!!!

Body is in excellent shape ,only a few scratches,neck has all its finish,frets look great.everything original.

Neck does however appear to have "tip-up" and probably needs some other work.

Trades for a Bass,Bass amp,or guitar considered.

I am willing to ship this anywhere.I can accept credit card payments through PayPal.Also any other form of payment,Like US Postal money orders,etc.As always Cash in person is best.

I have shipped many instruments in the past,and know how to pack well.

I will have more pictures soon for those who request them

If this is not sold in a day or so,I am putting it on Ebay.Thanks

Location: 11787 Shipping/Paypal,or cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.