Monday, December 14, 2009

1983 Gibson Flying V in Oxnard CA for $600



Here is a nice looking Flying V - 26 years old and it's a rather unusual Cream color. I think this is the "Flying V 83" model because it has no pickguard and the straight tailpiece instead of the Brass V shaped type. these were lower end models but still nicely made by Gibson in the USA. Sounds like it needs minor fret work.


Gibson Flying V for Sale - Case Included - 600 OBO - $600 (Oxnard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-12, 10:39AM PST
Reply to: sale-kff5h-1506997213@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm selling a 1983 Gibson Flying V. 2 humbucker pickups, 3 Way switch, 2 Volume knobs and a tone knob, dot inlays, awesome looking guitar. Also included is the guitar case which is pretty nice itself. Hard black case with white fur interior keeps the guitar clean and safe.

Body has some minor damage/ cracks in the paint but nothing bad. Some fret buzz on the E string, might need a fret filed down. Case has a combination lock on the side that hasn't worked since I got it but it still latches.

Looking up this model online gave the value at 700-950 depending on the condition but I'm just trying to get rid of it and it has the fret buzz so I figured 600 or best offer. It's a really cool guitar, still works great and sounds great. A good purchase for any guitar lover.


Location: Oxnard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.