Friday, December 11, 2009

Squier Tele Custom in Sherman Oaks for $125


I have played these Squier Tele Customs side by side with the Fender 72 Deluxe RI and strange as it sounds... I like the Squier betetr. They are lighter, don't have a contour cutaway onthe back and the pickups have more bite and clarity for modern playing styles. The Fender 72 Deluxe RI has the Fender "Fullrange" humbucker based on an old Seth Lover design but the versions I've heard are too full range for modern guitar styles - they end up sounding dull and farty (to my ears). Of course a real 70's Tele Deluxe is a different animal but for $125 this little Squier is a nice playing axe. Note: There is another version of this guitar for sale called a Custom II which has a pair of P90's - this one has the chrome humbuckers.

Custom Telecaster ELECTRIC guitar - $125 (Sherman Oaks)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-10, 10:28PM PST
Reply to: sale-gbmqq-1504888816@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LIKE NEW Squier Custom Telecaster - purchased new for $400 bucks about two years ago and I never play it. Black on black, four knobs. In great condition, only needs a new cup (which cost about $8 I'm told). Just want to find it a good home where it will actually be played! Price negotiable.
Awesome deal for a Christmas present!



Location: Sherman Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.