Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nice Vintage Archtops in Chandler AZ for $150 - $350





Some interesting items here - may be projects. He may be right about the Orpheum - I think those were made by Vega or a similar NYC higher end jazz guitar company but careful wathceras of this blog will recall I posted a similar Orpheum a while back that was going for $75... deals abound my friends.

VINTAGE GUITARS FOR SALE - $1 (Chandler)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-09, 1:41PM MST
Reply to: sale-znf3u-1502608362@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hate to do this but I need some $$$

1. Supro (??) 1960's guitar. Supro style headstock. Very Nice condition, Super cool guitar $350

2. Orpheum 1950's Arch top. Nice shape, I have a bridge and a nut for it so you can have it playing in not time at all. I have seen one other guitar like this and it is online at a music store for $ 950 SUPER RARE GUITAR. $350

3. 1950's /1960's ??? Some sort of catalog guitar (Kay, Harmony, Silvertone ???) Play's pretty well.........Cool binding on it. $150

4. 1940's / 1950's Kay Guitar. Plays pretty nice, great for slide (top 4 or 5 frets removed for slide) plays and sounds nice...$150

Prices are OBO or will trade for other Hollowbodys, vintage amps (silvertone, Harmony, Etc.) or will trade for Gretsch Electromatic or Ibanez Artcores.

Check out my other adds for more cintage Guitars & Amps.

Kerry 480-209-7230

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.