Friday, December 11, 2009

Supro S440 Tremolectric near Detroit for $800


Yes the Supro's are all still fairly pricey - but that's the market right now. Here is a nice looking two pickup Reso-glas in cool blue. It was posted earlier for $850 so...

Note: I could imagine a nice wall display covered with a half dozen guitars all this same steely blue - silvertones, Teiscos, Airlines - I've always liked this cool icey blue color on a guitar but I've never actually owned one. - JC



Supro S440 Tremolelectric - $800 (Livonia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-06, 11:37PM EST
Reply to: sale-xb3ed-1498385096@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


mid 60's resoglass body with electronic tremolo switch
includes original case great vintage condition


Location: Livonia
it's NOT ok to contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.