Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hammond A-100 Organ - Mint in Connecticut for $850!




I know this is a guitar forum- but if you know anything about Hammond organs you know this is a great one. basically a home version of the B-3 - and some players like it better. This is probably the only A-100 for sale in the united states right now for under $2k. I ain't kidding.




Hammond Organ... MINT CONDITION - $850 (West Hatrford)
Reply to: mailto:sale-mh48h-1248898973@craigslist.org?subject=Hammond%20Organ...%20MINT%20CONDITION%20-%20%24850%20(West%20Hatrford) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-07-01, 2:12PM EDT
I have a A100 Hammond Organ....MINT CONDITION. Works perfectly.......great little JEM!!!!!!! carrie_kichas@yahoo.com
Location: West Hatrford

2 comments:

  1. NCMountainHammondsJuly 15, 2009 at 1:16 AM

    What you have advertised in the photo is a Hammond H-100 series. It's a big difference than a A-100 which is mor b3 like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not an A-100, that's a boat anchor. Or more accurately, a freighter anchor. One of my all-time favorite organs - but the weak keys constantly break off and are a source of endless heartbreak. *Le sigh.* Save yourself the heartbreak and stick with the M-100!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.