Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Magnatone M7 in Brooklyn NY for $225


Nice deal on this maggie for $225 - this is a bass amp nd those 7189 power tubes will stay pretty clean - but this is a nice collectable piece no matter how you look at it w/ original Oxford 15" speaker.


Vintage MAGNATONE tube AMP '63 US MADE - $225 (Bed Stuy)
Reply to: mailto:sale-trhwu-1249022580@craigslist.org?subject=Vintage%20MAGNATONE%20tube%20AMP%20 [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-07-01, 3:25PM EDT
For Sale: is a great Bass / Guitar Amp. It was originally designed as a bass amp, but all I had to do to get some gain and reverb is throw on a pedal, sounds f***kin' great with my electric. I'm actually in the market for a Kustom Amp so is why I'm getting rid of this vintage beauty. So take advantage of me, seriously!!! Here are the specs: The Model M7 is from "The Custom Line". It has one channel (with high and low gain inputs). A 7025 preamp tube takes care of the the "Loudness" and the "Tone" controls. To bad there is no Vibrato or Tremolo. A 12AU7, for phase inversion, drives Twin 7189A power tubes. One 15" Oxford speaker #15L5N-1 (date codes: 465-335 on the frame, and 25-1017 on the magnet). It also has a 3" midrange speaker with the following numbers: S-7061, 3D1132, 918334. There is a maple leaf stamped on the speaker indicating the "Oaktron" brand. The original list price for the M7 was $260.00 Approx. 38 Watts Get this great deal on the great amp, and soon you'll be blowin' away shit with this vintage tube amp beaut!!! -Charlie (917)881-0688

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.