Thursday, September 17, 2009

1960 Ampeg Jet in Tulsa for $200 - needs Cap job and tubes

This seller seems like he is being very straight about this amp. A cap job and tubes ins standard on most vintage purcheses when you get a good price anyway. This is a nice "real vintage" amp for a good price if you are in the Tulsa OK area.

1960 ampeg jet tube amp - $200 (tulsa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-16, 10:48AM CDT
Reply to: sale-cpv5e-1377228350@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a non working 1960 ampeg jet. It needs a new can cap and tubes whitch is an easy fix for under $100 if you know how to do it your self.the cab, tolex, and grill are in exellent shape. And it has the original jensen 12 inch speaker that is about worth the price Im selling the whole amp for. my price is firm. No trades. Tulsa area only. serious buyers only call (918) 402-3298 with offers of $200 or more and leave message. I will get back to you. Thanks


Location: tulsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.