Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fender Twin Amp in Lakewood CA for $475



This is the Mid to late 90's version of the Twin Amp that has the effects loop and is switchable from 100 watts to 25 watts - it is the one without the Vibrato circuit but with Tube Driven Reverb and an overdrive channel. Pretty good deal for a big loud pro quality tube amp that is flexible enough for smaller gigs and studio use.

Fender Twin Amp - $475 (Lakewood)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-14, 12:57PM PDT
Reply to: sale-rms3g-1374300257@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is the Twin Amp that is referred to by Fender as the 94 Twin. It has two channels, Normal and Distortion, all tube with tube reverb and dual input. This one was made in 1999. I bought it from a guy about a year ago and he himself bought it used. It is in good shape with minimal wear on the tolex, small scuffs on the top rear corners. Otherwise it's all original with the exception of new tubes which I had replaced by an amp tech who went through it when I first bought it. This amp has been in my house the whole time I've had it and played through at low "at home" volumes. It has tilt back legs, casters, footswitch and a cover.


Location: Lakewood

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.