Tuesday, September 29, 2009

1960's Black Jack Semi-Hollow (Univox?) in Albany NY for $200



I've never seen this brand of guitar before - it has some of the Univox qualities but also resembles the Japnese made nationals from thelate 60's - lots of toggle switches on this Cross between and ES-335 and a Gretsch 5120.

rare vintage 'Black Jack' hollow body guitar for sale/trade - $200 (Albany)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-18, 5:38PM EDT
Reply to: sale-maaxb-1381246994@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


awesome looking and sounding guitar!
after tons of searching online, all I could find was that these guitars were made in the 60s.
maybe you know more about it?
plays great!
keeps a good tune
similar to some Gretsch models!!!
one of the knobs needs to be looked at but everything besides that is great

looking to sell or trade for a synth/keyboard or nice mic. i also have a posting for an Oberheim and a Korg synth, a Rane Eq and an Ashly Comp. would be willing to combine for the right offer!!!!


Location: Albany
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3 comments:

  1. I bought a sunburst version of this exact guitar that I found on Denver's craigslist. I found no numbers or dates any where, even the headstock name plate was gone. I keep looking on line hoping someone will have more info, this is as close as I've come, thanks.

    Dannon Nicks
    www.dannonnicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow i have at one like this. i am from mexico city. i hope upload many pictures of my guitar,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this exact guitar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.