Thursday, September 17, 2009

Decca Guitar w 2 gold foil pups in Austin for $75



This Decca isn't likely to be much of a player with those wuper thin frets and no adjutable tussrod - but that pair of Teisco goldfoils would sure spice up your next slide guitar project. Worth grabbing if you are in the Austin area.

OLD DECCA SUNBURST SOLID BODY ELECTRIC GUITAR - $75 (Oak Hill SW Austin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-15, 1:11PM CDT
Reply to: sale-2czpm-1375829056@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Old DECCA electric guitar as pictured. Powers up & plays. Shows plenty of wear & will need work. Missing 4 nylon bushings on the tuning keys. 1 pot is loose & missing knob. MADE IN JAPAN on a back cover plate.

AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME BASIS ....................... OPEN TO OFFERS & TRADES ...................... CALL DJ AT 288-5121

2 comments:

  1. Hey first off, I love your blog. I live in Austin and went to check out this guitar. It was in real bad shape electronically but the neck was straight and it has a floating bridge so i figured what the hell. I paid 65 for it, it's now up and running and I love it so much. Thanks for the heads up on the gold foils, I'd never heard of them but it's my dream sound. Just wanted to say thanks. -Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the same guitar.i got it frome my dads tv store in 1969 and still have the bill of sale.still plays well and i love it. Rydah

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.