Monday, September 14, 2009

Fender red Knob Dual Showman in Atlanta for $300 (or even less)



This guy is selling a pair of 100 Watt Tube amp heads for a total of $435 (if you buy both). I can't vouch for the tone of the Crate - but the reviews on the Red Knob Fender Dual Showman head on harmony Central are terrrific - alot of players really really love the tone of that head - the only downside is no reverb - but it is still a firebreathing monster for $300 (or less) available here - so check it out.

2 Tube Amp Heads - $435 (Jefferson )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-14, 12:01PM EDT
Reply to: sale-eb62r-1373788841@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi fellow Craigslisters! I have these 2 Amp heads that have to go. The price is right so don't miss this opportunity to be loud!

Fender Dual Showman
100 watt tube head
Late 80's red knob
4x6l6 -4x12ax7 -1x12at7
2 Channel
100 watt / 25 watt switch
Effects loop/ preamp out/ power amp thru
push/pull on almost every knob creating a vast array of sonic choices
bias ports
damping switch
*negatives - 1 nut missing on input jack, there are 4 input jacks, so it's not a huge deal.
Has a little 60 cycle hum when sitting idle, can not be heard when playing, just the sound of your sweet sweet guitar is all you hear.
$300


Crate Blue Voodoo
100 watt tube amp
2 channel
Independent reverb for each channel
4x6l6 - 4x12ax7
Effects loop
*negatives - missing the knob on the presence pot. I bet you could source one for a couple of bucks. Does not effect anything but aesthetics.
$200

*SPECIAL DEAL: Pick up both amp heads for $435. This is a crazy good deal, you will be able to have a main amp and a backup amp for less than the price of a decent combo amp! This offer won't last long, once I regain my sanity I will remove it.

706-983-1010
10am to 10pm
Don't waste my time, if you call, call with every intention of buying one or both of these amps. I live north of Atlanta 45 minutes via I-85 5 minutes north of Jefferson at exit 140. You are more than welcome to come play the hell out of these amps at my house using my cab and guitars, or bring your own guitar if you want. Do not show up at my house with less than the amount agreed upon on the phone, I will not suddenly take pity on you and accept less, this old trick gets on my nerves and I will ask you to leave.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.