Thursday, September 3, 2009

Great TEISCO ET-220 in Portland OR for only $100 - grab it!





This is a great looking TEISCO ET-220 withthe nice 4 x 2 headstock and the original Bridge cover and whammy bar - it also has the striped pickguard - all highly desireable elements to the Teisco fan. I already emailed this guy about buying it but I am sure some lucky local is going to snatchthis up very fast.

Electric Guitar Teisco ET-220 Blue/Turquoise - $100 (East Portland)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-03, 12:39PM PDT
Reply to: sale-8t5wf-1356996762@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Teisco ET-220 Electric Guitar $100. These guitars were around in the 60's and are somewhat like the telecaster. It sounds great! I have not played it in a couple years but its been stored in my home completely protected. It does not have a case and I do not have any cords or amps so you will need to bring with you if you want to test it out. The prior owner had their name and SS on the back plate and it does have some minor blemishes but its an awesome guitar.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just seeing your post in 2017 so please forgive the lateness; any chance you still have this Teisco?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.