Monday, February 28, 2011

Harmony H79 Electric 12 String in Chicago-Indiana area for $500

Look at this beautiful RARE Harmony H79 in Chicago-Northern IN for $500. Wow! From what I've heard these play nicely and sound great! Though I've never had the pleasure of owning one. The headstock design, fit and finish look very nice and it even has a fully adjustable 12 saddle bridge to keep it in tune (that's more than I can say for any of my Harmony Rockets lol!)

BTW the seller says early 60's but these were made from 1967 - 1970.

********************************







Harmony Electric 12 string - $500 (Nashville,IN)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-24, 8:08PM CST
Reply to: sale-ycgj7-2233141650@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Harmony Electric 12 string. Early 60's. All original but bridge and tuners. They are from an Ovation 12 string. Tunes up and plays perfectly
No case. Will trade for Nikon or Cannon camera equip.


•Location: Nashville,IN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.