Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Marshall JCM900 2501 50 watt tube combo in Pittsburg PA for $450

Nice JCM 900 series combo - two channel with shared eq and multiple gain stages - this model has both tube preamp and an EL34 tube power amp section.

*************************




Marshall JCM-900 50 Watt TUBE Combo - $450 (Pittsburgh)

Date: 2011-02-07, 8:58PM EST
Reply to: sale-drrm3-2202722456@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Here is a very good/excellent condition Marshall combo. This is a very good sounding LOUD amp. I bought this in the same condition as it is in last year. Its too much power for me and I've only played it 10 times. I like it, it just doesn't get used and I'm quite sure there is someone out there who will use it like it should be. When I purchased this amp in the fall, I had my good friend Frank at Manella Guitars go through it and clean it well because it is about 20 years old. The tubes are good and strong and should last a good while, as well as the speaker is in good shape. As far as the physical shape of the amp imho I'd say its a 9.5. I also had a custom made tuki cover made for it. Included with the amp is the factory footswitch that works perfectly. This is the perfect little gigging amp, guitar in 1 hand amp in the other and out the door, and its a hard rocker. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.