Monday, June 29, 2009

Silvertone Violin Hofner Style Electric Bass - $285 north of Pittsburg PA




Hard tosay if this is a good deal or not - depends on what you think of these - some people love them - probably made by Tieisco for Silvertone in the mid to late 60's. Seems like there are a lot of these around.




VINTAGE SILVERTONE BASS GUITAR - $285 (KITT.)
Reply to: mailto:sale-jz78z-1245344973@craigslist.org?subject=VINTAGE%20SILVERTONE%20BASS%20GUITAR%20-%20%24285%20(KITT.) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-29, 1:32PM EDT
I have this vintage Silvertone Bass Guitar. In good condition. missing the volume knob. Jack is missing,Will need a new jack put in. Wires ara there. Has some surface cracks on the clear coat , cracks are not deep. $ 285.00 I live around 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this guitar. Alot more wrong than was listed. Missing pick-guard, finger board loose from bottom half of neck, needed input jack. Finally back from luthier, SOUNDS GREAT. nastyschmidt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.